[ECOS] Programming flash?

Paul Pham ppham@MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 24 19:06:00 GMT 2001

Hi all,

My team and I are designing a board around the Samsung S3C3410x, based on
the ARM7TDMI, booting off Flash memory. Does anyone have any recommendations
for ways to program Flash with only one serial port?

Also, does anyone know if the S3C3410x is little-endian or big-endian? I
believe the ARM7 is little-endian by default, and there is a big-endian pin
on the processor core that determines whether it is big-endian or
little-endian. Unfortunately, I can't find which it is in the Samsung
documentation.

Many thanks,
Paul