[ECOS] LINKING CODE to specific addresses.

chris.r.lipchik@att.net chris.r.lipchik@att.net
Tue Jan 23 17:10:00 GMT 2001

I'm having trouble getting started on creating
code sections and linking code at specific addresses.

I want the code contained in a single source file (either
C or assembly) to be located at address 0x20000.  The
remaining code, the application S/W, needs to start
immediately after the code in the single source file
mentioned above.  The address of ROM in my uP is 0x00000
to 0x3FFFF.

Do I use the Configuration Tool to do this or do I need
to manually edit a file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris