[ECOS] No simulator in gdb target list

Sergei Slobodov sslobodov@caracal-tech.com
Fri Jan 19 13:33:00 GMT 2001

I'm just starting with ecos, I followed the docs for building a Linux
synthetic target to the letter, and now I'm trying to run a test app
with Insight, buth there is no simulator target in its target list.
Could this be because I specified the target platform as
"i686-pc-linux-gnu" when building the tools, while my host platform was
idetified as "i586-pc-linux-gnu"? Do I need to rebuild binutils, gcc and
gdb with the target platform set to "i586-pc-linux-gnu" to be able to
run gdb with linux synthetic target?

Thanks,
Sergei Slobodov
Caracal Consulting Inc.