[ECOS] Re: Little Endian GDB stub for VRC4373

Ling Su lingsu@palmmicro.com
Wed Jan 17 10:46:00 GMT 2001

> Ling> some old ones which I am working on. To my surprise, no one
> Ling> works. (I did remember to change the JP66 for the endian issue).
>
> Wow wide is the flash part? If it's 16/32 bits, your problems could be
> caused by the prommer using the wrong endianess.

Hi,  Jesper

If the problem is caused by programmer, but why it is correct when I use the
gdb_moudle.bin provided in eCos-1.3.1 release. I doubt if I reproduce one by
using the public available source codes.

Regards,
-Ling