[ECOS] Header files in platform port

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 18:44:00 GMT 2001

Paul Pham wrote:

> However, when I try to build the libraries with the
> Windows Configuration Tool, it fails to generate the following header files:
>
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/error.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/hal.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/hal_arm.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/hal_arm_<platform>.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/infra.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/io.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/io_serial.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/kernel.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/libc.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/libm.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/system.h
> <pkg_install_dir>/include/pkgconf/wallclock.h
>
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

These files should get generated when you save your configuration. Is there
some CDL error in your configuration, such as conflicts? Look at (I think)
View->Conflicts.

I take it that this works fine for the PID.

You could try the command-line tool for comparison purposes. Go to a bash
prompt and type:

export ECOS_REPOSITORY=<your eCos source repository>
ecosconfig new <your platform>
ecosconfig check
ecosconfig tree
make

Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine