[ECOS] Have the Fabrice patches been added yet?

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 07:59:00 GMT 2001

Stephen Polkowski wrote:

> I saw a note on Jan 5 stating the Fabrice patches (i386
> Ethernet support) had been legally approved.  Have they been
> added to ecos yet?  Just curious.  Thanks.

Sorry, no. It's now simply a matter of finding the time. Nothing else. I'm
up against some deadlines right now so now is not a good time. It _will_
happen I promise, but I already know it's not just a case of simply
applying them.

Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine