[ECOS] sprintf/sscanf w/o stdio package?

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Wed Jan 10 12:30:00 GMT 2001

Grant Edwards wrote:

> The SNMP stuff uses sprintf, so I had to add the stdio package
> to my configuration to get sprintf() built.

I'll fix the SNMP CDL so it explicitly reflects the sprintf requirement.

> Everything builds
> (and runs) fine, but now I get error messages from ecosconfig
> about missing packages required by STDIO.

Which ones? It should require the error and strings packages, but those are
the only ones of any consequence.

Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine