[ECOS] sprintf/sscanf w/o stdio package?

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Wed Jan 10 09:42:00 GMT 2001

The SNMP stuff uses sprintf, so I had to add the stdio package
to my configuration to get sprintf() built.  Everything builds
(and runs) fine, but now I get error messages from ecosconfig
about missing packages required by STDIO.

I'm not happy about ignoring error messages from ecosconfig,
but I don't especially want to add the stuff that's required to
satisfy STDIO depndancies.  I could lie to ecosconfig and tell
it my HAL or my serial driver impliments the packages that
STDIO needs, but that cold bite somebody later if they try to
use printf().

Any suggestions?

--
Grant Edwards