[ECOS] PowerPC, cyg_thread_delay

Yuzo Kuramochi r25264@email.sps.mot.com
Tue Jan 9 06:00:00 GMT 2001

Jesper Skov wrote:

> Change the #if 0 to #if 1 and you should get simulate system
> ticks. You can use those to check that it is indeed an interrupt
> problem as I suspect..

It works.  I see two threads works alternatively. Thanks.
So, it wiil be interrupt problem.

>  Yuzo> By the way, I am using VisonProbe(ICE), RAM base and I set
> Yuzo> Vector routines copied to 0x00000000, instead of 0xFFF00000,
> Yuzo> where ROM vectors are supposed to be in default ROM mode.
>
> Make sure the option CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_NEED_VECTORS is set in that
> case. And that CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_VECTOR_BASE gets the proper value.

I could not find these option. Maybe I am using 1.3.1  relased version.
However, I read memory contents at 0x900, where decrementer code should be

there, and 0x3024 where VSR data should be there.
Both addresses are occupied some codes, so I beleive the vector loading is
done.

> You should also enable CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS since it
> results in some code which handle exceptions so that you can see them.

With cyg configuration tool, I can not select this one due to the template
I based
 is fads.  Well, I have difficulty to set the break points at 0x900, when
I try,
it always atexit.cxx  appears, and never stop.  Sorry, I am not fmiliar to

this. Please advise. If above option enables the check of  ISR region, I
will do
from start.

Best regards,