[ECOS] [porting] web page widths

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 00:14:00 GMT 2001

>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> writes:

Grant> I've notced that the minimum width of the right hand column of
Grant> the web pages (white background with text) is set by the width
Grant> of any <pre></pre> sections (usually containing souce code
Grant> examples). On some pages those examples contain long lines,
Grant> resulting in tables where the normal (non-preformatted)
Grant> paragraphs have very long lines that don't wrap to fit
Grant> reasonable window widths. The user has to scroll left/right to
Grant> read the text.

Presumably this is the redboot-timer.h page you are referring to? I'll
break the line.

Jesper