[ECOS] reg:tick duration

Natarajan, Mekala (CTS) NMekala@chn.cognizant.com
Thu Jan 4 22:32:00 GMT 2001

hi all,
  i am using i386 as my target processor.
By default the RTC_period is 100 ticks per second.

For my application i need a tick duration of 20 microsecs..

what parameter i need to change to get this value..

Thanks in advance..
mekala

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com