[ECOS] Is ecos suitable for 386EX board

Li Xinghua ahwa@fudan.edu
Tue Jan 2 00:22:00 GMT 2001

hi,
Is eCos a good solution for custom-made 386EX board?
I hope this embedded system can boot and then run applications based on eCos,just like a PC.

My host OS is Redhat Linux 6.2 and i have dowloaded ecos net release and all necessary GNUpro tools as well.

One of the template available is i386PC. The tutorial guides how to build the eCos Monitor Boot
Floppy. And there is no option to boot from ROM. What should i do?

thanks.