[ECOS] pcmcia support for motorola mpc8xx

Jeff Lasslett jeff@datataker.com.au
Wed Feb 28 19:05:00 GMT 2001

Greetings,
	I have a requirement to drive PCMCIA ata flash, & PCMCIA modem devices.  My
custom hardware uses a Motorola mpc850 which has its own built in pcmcia
socket controller.  Firstly, do 'socket services' (read lowest level:
powering card, mapping mem windows etc) level drivers exist for this
architecture under ecos?

	I have found what looks like card services in packages/io/pcmcia.  This
also looks like it is supposed to drive compact flash cards only.  Is this
correct?

Any advice, help, information re: driving pc cards on mpc8xx architecture,
muchly appreciated

cheers,
	Jeff