[ECOS] Build eCos and Handle/Interrupts problems #2

james chen james_ch1@sina.com
Wed Feb 28 16:29:00 GMT 2001

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>> Carlos Eduardo dos Reis Rodrigues Sobrinho wrote:
>>
>> Forgot the attach
>>
>>                       Name: make.out
>>    make.out           Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>>                   Encoding: quoted-printable
>>            Download Status: Not downloaded with message
>
>I don't know what the original message was that this is #2 of....
>
>Anyway, it looks like your eCos repository is mounted in binary mode in
>cygwin. Instead it should be mounted in text mode. Use the cygwin mount
>command from a bash shell to change this.

I also meet this, may be Carlos Eduardo dos Reis Rodrigues Sobrinho download
eCos to WINDOWS  and then copy it to LINUX, and make eCos in LINUX.  you can
go the following steps to test this:
        1. run linux
        2. go into eCos repository and found the file 'hal_intr.h'  in
'.../packages/hal/arm/arch/current/include'
        3. tr -d '\r' < hal_intr.h > temp.h
        4. move temp.h hal_intr.h
        5. make
if you don't see any errors in hal_intr.h, then you must mount your eCos
repository in binary mode. it occurs because the line has addtional
character CR before LF. I struggle this problem for long time.

james chen