[ECOS] anoncvs2ftp

David Airlie David.Airlie@parthus.com
Mon Feb 19 04:01:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
	I've just had a look and the upgrade seems close to finished,
there is an ecos from 14 Feb on ftp.skynet.ie:/cvs/, I'm not sure if the
cronjobs have been updated to run it every night yet..

the arm-windows tools haven't shown up on the new site yet I'll contact
them to take them from the old one ...

Dave.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Martin van Veen wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> --- Edelmann Thomas <Thomas.Edelmann@nbgm.siemens.de> wrote:
>
> > please can anyone put the current anoncvs-eCos-Sources onto a web or
> > ftpserver?
> >
> > I have no chance to connect through our firewall to port 2401 (CVS).
>
> The latest anonymous CVS eCos sources can be downloaded from
> ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs . Unfortunately this site is momentarily
> closed because they are upgrading their (as the administrator
> mailed me). I don't have a clue when it will be up and running
> again... sorry.
>
> Greetings,
> Martin.

      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.
   t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com