[ECOS] Dumb question about stubs

Lewin A.R.W. Edwards larwe@larwe.com
Tue Feb 13 05:52:00 GMT 2001

> > I can (at last!!!!) compile the anoncvs sources of eCos. However, is it
> > necessary for me to compile and flash a new ROM monitor in order to load
> > apps built around the newer OS versions, or can I continue to use the 1.3.1
> > monitor?
>
>The 1.3.1 monitor should still work, but you will not be able to properly
>use the facilities of virtual vectors, if you will be wanting that support.

I don't want to use any of that stuff right now. Unfortunately when I link
with the current anoncvs, the resulting executable boots up but freezes
after running for a while. I think - haven't bp'd it yet - that it crashes
just before attempting to access the SmartMedia slot, maybe the memory map
has changed?

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."