[ECOS] Books

Kevin Werner kwerner@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 16:03:00 GMT 2001

Since there aren't any eCos specific third party
books, does anyone have recommendations for general
embedded system programming books that would help a
new ecos programmer?  Looking for something not too
focussed on one micro or programming language.  I'd
prefer more information on:

 - operating systems (in general, embedded, real-time)
 - communication protocols
 - interfacing various peripherals & components (RAM,
DSP, UARTs, converters, etc...)
 - general useful techniques, algorithms, etc...

Each of these subjects could be a book in itself I'm
sure, but one reference to get the basics of
everything would be pretty handy (especially for
people with more of an EE background than CS).

Thanks in advance,

=====

--

Kevin Werner