[ECOS] Porting Ecos to SH7709

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 13:10:00 GMT 2001

> Ramakrishnan wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I would like to know whether anyone has ported eCos to SH-7709 CPU and
> for platform MS7709ASE01 solution engine.If so I would liek to know the
> procedure.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-12/msg00329.html

If you need it earlier than the projected release date (or even then, it
may slip till later since this isn't a high priority admittedly, compared
to customer projects) you would need to contact Red Hat and pay for a
custom release (or pay for the net release to be accelerated).