[ECOS] Text section

Chandra Sekhar G chandrag@danlawinc.com
Fri Dec 21 04:36:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

    I have an application whose size is more than the size of the ROM on
my target.  My target system  has PCMCIA memory.   We want to have some
part of the executable image on the PCMCIA.  After the board is up we
want to copy the code that is there on the PCMCIA to the RAM.  For this
purpose we need to have code in two text sections.  One will be put in
the ROM and the other will be kept on the PCMCIA.   Is it possible to
create more than one text sections?
If possible how to distribute the code among the text sections.

Thanks in advance,
chandra