[ECOS] ecos package configuration

Nilesh Tarale ntatensoft@yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 19:27:00 GMT 2001

 sir,

	I am a systems engineer at ENSOFT SYSTEMS
nagpur(India).
	Currently we are working on ecos.
	We have installed eCos V1.3.1 from net.
	eCos is installed successfully on Linux system.
	We have added a package ECOSnet-1.0b1.epk.
	But few test cases are not running on it, it
        is giving a compilation error at compile time.
	We have added the package by following commands..

	# tclsh ecosadmin.tcl add ECOSnet-1.0b1.epk from
source repository.
	# ecosconfig add net &
	# ecosconfig add net_driver from ecow-work (from
build tree).
	# ecosconfig tree
	# make test
	we are getting a complilation errors for following
files.

		server_test.c ,	nc_test_master.c, nc_test_slave.c,
socket_test.c, tcp_sink.c
		tcp_echo.c and tcp_source.c
.
	Even after that, we were tried to compile the
server_test.c file by following command..
	# gcc -g
-I/usr/local/ecos-v1_3_1/ecos-work/install/include
server_test.c
-L/usr/local/ecos-v1_3_1/ecos-work/install/lib
-Ttarget.ld -nostdlib

	we are getting compilationo errors for above file.

	I'll be pleased if you guide me in adding a
package in eCos..

	Thanks in anticipation,

	Regards,

	Nilesh Tarale