[ECOS] ecos for dummies?

Peter Molnar rpmolnar@yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 06:21:00 GMT 2001

Does anyone know of a simple ecos -for dummies type
book available?  I'm looking for the Ecos equivalent
of Jean Labrosse's book on uC/OSII.  I'm not really
interested in learning how to port ecos (that's
already been done by someone else).  But I'm
interested in learning how to start tasks, signal/wait
tasks, how ecos keeps track of priorities, how to
exchange messages between tasks and basic things like
that.

Thanks!

Peter

=====