[ECOS] Relocating the executable

N.Suresh nsuresh@cdotb.ernet.in
Tue Dec 18 22:07:00 GMT 2001

Hi all,

     I am working on MBX  board with MPC860 processor.

    The code generated by gcc currently is loadable at 0x20000 location.

     I want to generate an elf which can be loaded at some other
location.
     I tried to change the origin and size of ram.ldi and ram.h file of
MBX platform  but it didn't work.

    Any idea how to do this?

thanx in advance,
regards

--
= Suresh N., Research Engineer, C-DoT, Bangalore.                            =