[ECOS] Question about R3000 GNU Toolchain

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 12:48:00 GMT 2001

Tim Michals wrote:

> Just recently ported eCOS to the IDT79RC32334.  Used the arm build
> instructions.  But, used mips-elf as the build option.  Also, you may want
> to change mipsops.c to support cache instruction.

I'm probably a bit of a broken record here, but have you considered
contributing back so that others can get the benefit for their own ports?
This may be especially useful if you have done an eval board port.