[ECOS] timing analyis for ecos API

shahmilmerchant@aol.com shahmilmerchant@aol.com
Wed Dec 12 13:19:00 GMT 2001

Well i have ecos built as a linux synthetic target.Also i want to use the thread creation and deletion semantic in my ecos program.I try using the cyg_real_time_clock() but somehow i get the same values for all the threads i create .I also try doing the same over a mutex and try measuring the context switching time,but i get the same values in that case too.Is there any api etc that i can use.
Also when i try runing the executable i get the following message
NOTAPPLICABLE:<Timing tests require:
CYGFUN_KERENEL_API_C &&
CYGSEM_KERNEL_SCHED_MLQUEUE &&
CYGVAR_KERNEL_COUNTERS_CLOCK &&