[ECOS] Adding commands to RedBoot

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 07:03:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 21:23, Warren Jasper wrote:
> Hi Jesper,
>
> I modified dump to include word and long dumps with an optional -L or -W.
> If you want
> bytes back, use a -B option.
>
> dump -b <location> [-l <length>] [-B|W|L]

Warren, sorry for taking so long with this.

I've made some changes to the code, and made it use -1|2|4 instead to
avoid confusion about the terms word and long (as suggested by Jifl in
private mail).

I have not included the edit or fill commands as I'd like to do them
differently (I haven't taken the time to think about how I'd like to see
it done, sorry).

Jesper