[ECOS] eCos debugging using GDB over Ethernet

Geoff Patch grp@cea.com.au
Wed Dec 5 16:00:00 GMT 2001

Hi Guys,

> These changes (and a number of others in the hal/common and io/eth
> directories) are already in anonCVS.  It was on the top of Andrew's mind
> since he is working on this problem from a static [released] source tree
> that we've provided to his company.
>
> > Thanks Andrew!  If you ever make it down to Australia, drop by and I'll
buy
> > you a beer. :-)
>
> Hey, what about me?  I did all the _real_ work :-)

If *any* of the eCos team ever come to Australia, the beers are on me. :-)
You've saved us tens of thousands of dollars in software development
licences, runtime royalties etc so a few lagers at the local would be in
order.  In fact, I'm hoping to get the company management to funnel a few
shekels back towards Redhat to assist with keeping the whole thing
moving...but that's another story :-)

Anyway, hats off to you.

Happy Hacking

Geoff