[ECOS] Possible bug in dbg-threads-syscall.c

Patrick Doyle wpd@delcomsys.com
Tue Dec 4 09:56:00 GMT 2001

In my CVS net source tree, 'dbg_syscall_ptr' is the double pointer to a
function, 'f' is defined as 'dbg_syscall_func', which is a singler pointer
to a function.  I was just expressing curiosity as to what the heck the C
language defines '*f' to be when 'f' is a declared as a (single) pointer to
a function.

--wpd