[ECOS] newer version of Windows configuration tool

Julian Smart julians@redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 03:22:00 GMT 2001

Possibly the output is giving the impression that there are still //C/... paths in the makefiles, whereas it's simply how the tools are reporting back the filename using the current mount table to produce the path. Or, perhaps you didn't regenerate the tree.

Someone who got a similar error to yours reported that the wrong 'make' was being picked up. However I think it more likely that you're using makefiles generated by an earlier configtool. You can also try the ecosconfig.exe binary included alongside the updated Configtool.

Regards,

Julian

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1 7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063