[ECOS] Port to XScale board

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira cpereira@ics.uci.edu
Sun Aug 19 15:52:00 GMT 2001

Ops! I forgot to mention something.

I'm using pretty much the same hal_diag.c as the iq80310 platform but I
had to comment the line to make it work:

HAL_INTERRUPT_MASK(channels[0].isr_vector);

in the function cyg_hal_plf_serial_init(void) because it was crashing.

This also remembers me to ask another question. In the file
hal_platform_ints.h there are many interrupts specific to the iq80310
platform. I'm not sure on how I modify this file. Do I just remove the
ones that doesn't exist on my board (many of them, actually) and keep the
ones I need adjusting the defines. Which other files should be modified to
adjust all these interrupts?

Thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira