[ECOS] How do I restore WinCE image?

Wong Yee Peng wyeepeng@dso.org.sg
Thu Aug 16 02:36:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
    I managed to permanently install redboot on my ipaq. Then, I
successfully install the embedded linux kernel and root fs onto the ipaq and
got it running once. However, later I think I messed up the fis (most
probably becos of "fis init" twice while testing with the redboot boot
script). Now, I cannot startup the embedded linux.
    So, I wanted to restore my CE and reinstall redboot again. However, the
user guide tells me to refer to the doc in the handhelds.org which does not
apply to the redboot situation. Can anyone tell me how to restore CE from
Redboot or the parrot loader?

Regards
Yee Peng