AW: AW: [ECOS] Problems with eCos latest package/ConfigTool

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 03:26:00 GMT 2001

Joerg Rapka wrote:

> The eCos configuration tool 1.3.2.1 says:
> -> "requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGBLD_ISO_PMUTEXTYPES_HEADER ==
> "<cyg/posix/muttypes.h>"
>
> But why?

Ah, this was a bug fixed in the current configuration tool: the CDL
inference engine couldn't resolve options of flavor booldata.

> Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> >I can't help but notice the mention of m68k. Are you working on a port?
>
> Yes, I have made a port to the M68331. It still needs some clean-up of the
> code. Some other features, like thread debugging are not implemented.
> Until now there is no time for that work. Perhaps I would contribute the
> port
> back to RedHat later.

There have been a number of people on the list looking for a 68k port, so
I'm sure they would appreciate it!