[ECOS] Config tool 2.04 parse error bug.

Trenton D. Adams tadams@theone.dnsalias.com
Mon Aug 13 12:45:00 GMT 2001

I have the latest cygwin as far as I know.  I looked yesterday, and they
haven't updated since May or something.  I started work in June.

Trent@TRENT /c/MyDocuments/eCosDevelopment/MyTests
$ echo $CYGWIN

Trent@TRENT /c/MyDocuments/eCosDevelopment/MyTests
$ mount
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
\\.\a: on /dev/fd0 type user (binmode)
c: on /c type user (textmode)
c: on /cygdrive/C type user (textmode)
d: on /d type user (textmode)
f: on /f type user (textmode)
e: on /cygdrive/e type user (binmode,noumount)