[ECOS] Error: "requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_H EADER == "<sys/bsdtypes.h>"

Ron Kundla rkundla@nband.com
Mon Aug 13 09:50:00 GMT 2001

Arif,

The work-around I found for this problem is to manually set the macro to the
value of "sys/bsdtypes.h".

I haven't looked into it closer, but it might be a bug in the CDL since when
I build eCos for x86 with networking (using the 1.3.1.2 tool and the 'net'
template) I get the same error.

For whoever might have a better understanding of that code, when you get
this error, the macro CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_HEADER will have a value of 0.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Arif.Abbas@combitechsystems.com
[ mailto:Arif.Abbas@combitechsystems.com ]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 6:54 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] Error: "requires" constraint not satisfied:
CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_H EADER == "<sys/bsdtypes.h>"

Hi everyone!

When I try to include the network package, I get the following error:

"requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_HEADER ==
"<sys/bsdtypes.h>"

What does this mean? I looked at a message in the mailing list
( http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-08/msg00313.html ),
and if I understood it correctly, this error arises when you include the
whole TCP/IP stack together with Redboot....
But I am NOT including RedBoot!!??

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Arif