[ECOS] eCos 1Aug release ARM7 posix build error.

felixwong@i-technologies.cc felixwong@i-technologies.cc
Fri Aug 3 20:10:00 GMT 2001

Hello,

Anyone tried the current release of eCos with "arm-elf-gcc" tools?
I tried severial platforms & select the template of POSIX (e.g. for Atmel EB40 board).

The conflict part didn't shown any error or warnings.
However, during compilation an error message occurs:
/cvs/ecos/packages/compat/posix/current/src/mqueue.cxx:73:48:new:No such file or directory.

Same error occurs if I select the PID7 POSIX template.

In other cases with DEFAULT, KERNEL templates, the building process proceed
with no errors.

The configure tools i tried are on WinNT 4.0 platform.
Both 2.03 and the previous release of configure tools are tested, the same result.

Anyone meet the same problem ?  Any solutions ?  Please advise.

Thanks.
Felix.