[ECOS] What's the definition of VROM memory region used for?

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira cpereira@ics.uci.edu
Fri Aug 3 07:59:00 GMT 2001

> No. Its just with IQ80310. AFAIK, other ARM ports remap all of RAM to start
> at address zero. Because of other constraints, we had to remap only the
> first 4K of ram to address zero.
>
> --Mark

Which constraints were that? The remapping is done cause all the HAL code
assume everything starting from 0x0, right? Consequently when you execute
the code from RAM you want to keep you HAL code unchanged... please
correct if I'm wrong (as you can see, I not quite sure about these
issues...)

Thanks again,
Cristiano.