[ECOS] RedBoot

Anthony Massa amassa@san.rr.com
Fri Apr 20 17:24:00 GMT 2001

I have rebuilt ecos using the default configuration for the MBX template.  I
rebuilt my application using the new ecos build.  I then downloaded the code
and set a breakpoint at cyg_start().  I am still seeing the board hang when
I run the code.  On the RedBoot serial port I get a $T... string GDB output
message.  I can hit return when I am on the terminal connected to the serial
port and I get the same $T string GDB message.  I'm really confused as to
why this is hanging.