[ECOS] About TCP/IP loopback interface

windy windy_yuan@263.net
Sun Apr 15 23:35:00 GMT 2001

Hi, my board hasn't ethernet lan adapter. I want to test ecos TCP/IP functions with loopback interface.But after I build ecos with networking package and common ethernet support package but without low-level ethernet driver package support.
In my app,I found bind a socket always fail . Function in_pcbbind in in_pcb.c will check in_ifaddr.tqh_first != 0, because in_ifaddr.tqh_first in my enviroment is always equal zero, then this function will return EADDRNOTAVAIL.
What should I configure the ecos to enable loopback interface?

 Windy