[ECOS] Including directories: File mask

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Mon Sep 25 02:49:00 GMT 2000

>>>>> "Fabrice" == Fabrice Gautier <Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com> writes:

Fabrice> Hi, I'm using Source Navigator to work on an eCos program and
Fabrice> eCos sources. I have one project for eCos and one project for
Fabrice> my program. In both case I face the problem of including
Fabrice> files that doesn't have the common type (.c, h etc...). For
Fabrice> example it won't add linker script (.ld) or eCos memory map
Fabrice> files (.mlt)

Fabrice> How do I add specific file types to my project?

That is a question you should ask on one of the SN mailing lists. See
http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/

Jesper