[ECOS] math and stdlib problem problems which I found

adon@walkersun adon@walkersun.com
Sat Sep 16 02:54:00 GMT 2000

Hi all,

    After I update the eCos from cvs and Alex
recommand I could build the I386 PC target. At this time, I could test and
download my sample program to target PC, and run it. But now I also have some
problems as follow:

    1. When I build the tests, the test program
for strtoul will fail.
    2. When I build the library and tests, the
program s_tanh will fail.

    To solve the problems, I modified the cdl
for stdlib and libm, and it works. And I found that those tow programs are the
last item of the cdl file. I hope this will be useful.

    And after I modified the cdl files, the
corresponding makefile did not update, does it correct???

    Thanks for the help from the mail
list.

Adon Chen