[ECOS] the POSIX test build

Boris V. Guzhov borg@int.spb.ru
Tue Sep 5 06:35:00 GMT 2000

I've  updated from CVS. And I've compiled new ecosconfig.
I've builded new target libs (linux, pc, linux+elix, pc+elix)
I tried to run my test with pc target, linux target,
pc elix target and linux elix target. But nothing works :-(
(GDB error message: "Program received signal SIGSEGV.
Segmentation fault"). Yesterday something worked:-)
Maybe I do something incorrect?

--
Boris Guzhov,
St.Petersburg, Russia

> I've fixed the problem in anon CVS. Update from there instead then.
>
> > I used already the elix template here.
>
> That's odd. Have a look at the top of your .ecc file and see if
> CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO is included. If not, add it to your configuration using
> the configuration tool, or ecosconfig.
>
> Jifl
> --
> Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS  Tel: +44 (1223)
728762