[ECOS] Re: TouchScreen drivers

Tatsuo Nagamatsu nagamatu@sm.sony.co.jp
Tue Sep 5 04:19:00 GMT 2000

> Has anyone worked on touch screen drivers for eCos?

Yes. I wrote a touch screen driver for assabet. I hope it will support
brutus with little modifications.

> I'm intending to do a driver for the SA1110 Assabet board (using the
> UCB1300 codec chip), and would like to ensure it is compatible with any
> other touch-screen drivers out there.

This has no comaptibility with any others. Because I implement the
event queue that supports both touch screen and buttons.

http://www.geocities.com/nagamatu/touch.tgz

This is based on linux touch screen driver for brutus. I added support
of interrupts for it.

--
Tatsuo Nagamatsu
nagamatu@sm.sony.co.jp