[ECOS] Can NOT build tests

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@cygnus.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 15:38:00 GMT 2000

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> David Geng wrote:
> >
> > So I was wondering what's wrong with the heaps.cxx, and what is the _heap1?
> > I feel heap1 is a memory region which's found in the eCos memory layout,
> > right? BTW, I'm using the repository from CVS with eCos 1.3.1.1.
>
> Have you changed your memory layout? If so, you'll need to use an updated
> Configuration tool. If you use the default memory layout this problem
> should go away.... except of course your memory layout will probably not be
> right for what you want :-). I intend to put a new config tool up tomorrow
> for FTP. Watch this space.

I've put up a new Configuration Tool, v1.3.1.2. Get it from
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/anoncvs/Configtool1312.exe or a mirror.

Try that and see if it helps. You may need to delete the existing MLT files
in your build tree (or even your entire build tree) to be sure the MLT
files in it are correct.