[ECOS] Can NOT build tests

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 16:28:00 GMT 2000

David Geng wrote:

> So I was wondering what's wrong with the heaps.cxx, and what is the _heap1?
> I feel heap1 is a memory region which's found in the eCos memory layout,
> right? BTW, I'm using the repository from CVS with eCos 1.3.1.1.

Have you changed your memory layout? If so, you'll need to use an updated
Configuration tool. If you use the default memory layout this problem
should go away.... except of course your memory layout will probably not be
right for what you want :-). I intend to put a new config tool up tomorrow
for FTP. Watch this space.