[ECOS] connection procedure for ARM PID board

jjkang@etri.re.kr jjkang@etri.re.kr
Thu Oct 26 01:58:00 GMT 2000

Title: connection procedure for ARM PID board

I'd like to running and debugging my application between PC for windows NT 4.0
and ARM PID board by using serival port.
My PC is installed the Cygwin 1.1.4 and the eCos 1.3.1 for windows.
I make the cross compiler and set jumper LK18  for ARM PID.
When I make the configuration file(filename.ecc), I choose  the ROM type of the startup types.
The ARM PID board is install ROM image burning GDB-stub ROM image (.bin file).
I'm trying to connect between PC and ARM PID board. But I'm failed to connect to target board.
I don't know that the connection fail is occured.
Could you tell me the  problem?
Thank you in advance.