[ECOS] code to keep you on your toes..

Dave Airlie airlied@parthus.com
Wed Oct 25 05:05:00 GMT 2000

While trawling eCos code I found this nice one

#define HAL_THREAD_SWITCH_CONTEXT(_fspptr_,_tspptr_)                    \
        hal_thread_switch_context((CYG_ADDRESS)_tspptr_,                \
                                  (CYG_ADDRESS)_fspptr_);

now that code is just plain evil... I'm assuming it is right as nothing
should work if it isn't, but having a function take args backwards to the
macro.. uggh...

I'd like to see that making it through a code review alive.

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.