[ECOS] GDB connection via TCP

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com
Tue Oct 24 21:21:00 GMT 2000

As far as I can understand ARM assembly (which is not very far) it seems
that the VSR table entries are reinitialised by the RAM application (line
290 in vetors.S I think).

It seems that in fact Redboot never enable IRQs but the ethernet card is
still configured to generate those IRQ so that when the real application is
started and interrupts enabled we get those spurious interrupts.

Why this would not occur with other board or arch is still a mistery for me.

Is there a way for Redboot to initialise the ethernet driver so that it
would not trigger interrupts ?

Thanks