[ECOS] Installing the eCos monitor boot floppy

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Thu Oct 19 07:14:00 GMT 2000

Leandro Vieira wrote:

> On reset, the PC don't boot from the floppy.
> simply, it stop after this:
>                             256KB CACHE MEMORY
>                                     50MHz CPU Clock
>
> when i take off the folppy and try to see if it´s has something, i can´t
> read it.
>
> Please, can you helpe.

I don't know. Perhaps the stub image doesn't work :-). If this is eCos
1.3.1 I believe there should be a prebuilt stub image in the loaders
subdirectory of the eCos installation. Try that.