[ECOS] AEB-1 RAM extendable?

Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com
Wed Oct 18 06:53:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm using the ARM AEB-1 revC board which contains 256Kb RAM and ROM. Since I
just have GDB I have to place my code in RAM if I want to be able to debug,
right?

My code has become rather big and now I'm out of RAM-memory.

Is there anyone out there who has successfully replaced the RAM-memory on
the evaluation board? Then how?

If this is impossible which evaluation board can you recommend with bigger
RAM-memory?

Any answer would be appreciated.

This is the log when downloading.

Start address 0xc060 , load size 187260

Transfer rate: 26282 bits/sec, 305 bytes/write.

/Andreas