[ECOS] Question on Support for AEB 2

Narayanan, Anita (CTS) Nanita@DBSS.COM
Sat Oct 14 11:25:00 GMT 2000

Hi!

Recently I have started using eCos for my developement work and the target
processor i have in mind is Arm Evaluation Board 2 (AEB-2). I know there is
a support for AEB 1. But I need to know the following:

*	Is there a support for AEB-2?
*	If i compile my code using the compilers for AEB 1 and connect AEB 2
to the serial port will my code work?

Would really appreciate it if you could answer this ASAP as i need to make a
decision to go in for AEB 1 or AEB-2. (AEB-2 provides more memory!)

regards
Anita Harish

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com