[ECOS] regarding EP7211

danish iftikhar d_iftikhar@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:07:00 GMT 2000

Hi

  I am planning to build eCos for CIrrus Logic EP7211 board .
i went through the eCos documentation for that .
i am planning to use JEENI debugger with thet board . In the eCos
documentation for target setup it is specified that we have to build GDB
stubs to be loaded to the target .
If i use JEENI then do i still require to build GDB stubs ? In the eCOs
documentation for MULTI ICE , they nowhere talk about building stubs .
Moreover in that case do i require to configure my kernel for RAM startup or
ROM startup ?

regards
danish.